Wednesday, April 20, 2011

End of Day 1

At the end of Day 1, I'd mowed, combined my two raised beds into one and started weeding.  Here are some pictures.  I wish I'd taken some real before pictures--to remind myself that I'm making progress.
This is my side flower bed in front of my deck.  I took the picture this morning.  It gets afternoon sun.
This is my side yard.  It's pretty blah really.  Back against the fence I'm going to put in 2 shrubs, a load of dirt along the side, and build a composter by the shrubs.
This is my combined raised bed.  It worked out pretty well and saved me money which is always a good thing.  My trellis for beans is in the background.

So, that's my garden... my humble garden.  It's really not the best spot sun wise, but it's the spot I have (and I'm thankful to have it!), so what I'm left with is to make the best of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment