Saturday, May 12, 2012

Hot Wings

My husband loves hot wings.  I've been meaning to make them for some time, but just haven't gotten around to them.  Finally, I made a plan to fix them tonight.  I used America Test Kitchen's recipe. Here's a link to the recipe I used:   http://www.mealsmatter.org/recipes-meals/recipe/31975


What had always intimidated me about wings before was having to cut the tips off and all that.  But, I bought the wings from BJ's (huge bag!) and didn't have to cut them at all.  


My husband gave the recipe a thumbs up.  Actually, he said they were as good as any he'd had at a restaurant. The nice thing is that at the same time when I was frying the hot wings up, I fried up ones without cayenne pepper and tossed them with a teriyaki sauce.  And the kids loved the little chicken legs and wings of their own!  

No comments:

Post a Comment