Thursday, September 17, 2009

A New Blog

I think I'm a funny bird. I love to talk--that doesn't make me funny. At least I don't think so =) But, I love to talk to strangers. I love meeting them and hearing about their lives and I love to be helpful. I'm one of those people that if I'm in Target and I'm looking at something and puzzling about what to choose, I love input from someone who has one.

For example, one Saturday, my husband and I were in the toy section and I have no idea how it came up but a woman told us to be careful of the Bounce 'n Play places because of the coxsackie virus/hand foot mouth. I had never thought about it, but it made sense. She said that some places are better than others (and she told me which ones, but I can't remember). I was thankful for the advice and the thought!

Just a forewarning--I'm not very technologically savvy--hence the sideways smile at the beginning!

No comments:

Post a Comment