Friday, March 25, 2011

Baking Supplies

The best way I've found to save on a few particular baking supplies is to buy them in bulk from a restaurant supply store.  Strangely enough, there isn't one near me.  But, I did find one online.

The supplies I wanted were Parchment Paper and Muffin/Cupcake Liners.
I found both on this site.  The parchment worked out to be $44 for 1000 sheets when I tacked on the shipping.  Each of the 16 x 24 sheets can be cut in half to make 2 sheets.  I bought my first box 13 years ago and I still haven't run out.  If you aren't interested in a whole box, you can buy it in packages of 50, or you can split a box with friends like I'm doing and share the cost.  I also found muffin liners.  They were $6 a box plus $3 or $4 per box for shipping.  This works out to about 80 or 90 cents per 100 white liners.  At Walmart when I checked last week, 32 were 92 cents!

No comments:

Post a Comment