Sunday, November 27, 2011

Time

Right now, I am sitting down and writing down my homeschooling plans for the week.  Yesterday, I made a list of all the things I need "to do" for our move this week.  It's a big list.  I also have to keep up homeschooling in the midst of it.  So, I thought I'd write this post and say there's a ton of things running through my head that I wish I had time to write about.  But, I don't think much of it is going to get written before January between moving, unpacking, homeschooling, the refinance, my inlaws coming for a visit, my brother and his wife coming for a visit...  So, if you read my blog, please don't think I'm disappearing permanently.  It's just for a little while.  I'll be back in a few weeks.  


PS To whoever reads my blog:  Thank you...  I say very humbly...  Thank you for listening and reading my musings.  


PPS I'd really appreciate your prayers that I make it through all of this in one piece! ;)


Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment