Thursday, March 29, 2012

Kohl's: Is it really a deal or not?

If you ever wondered if you're getting a deal at Kohl's like I do, you've probably also done what I did on Tuesday.  I bought a pair of Asic tennis shoes.  They were 30% off on sale and I had a 30% off coupon.  So, that made them $49.  There was also one of those promotions that if you spend $50, then you'll get $10 Kohl's cash to spend a few days later.  I needed to get my husband a wallet, so I did get that $10 Kohl's cash (which I spent on socks I needed today).

I came home very curious about whether or not the shoes were actually a good deal, so I looked them up online.  The regular price on several different websites was $70--Kohl's sale price.  So, my theory theory I told my husband held true.  I think the only way to get a good deal at Kohl's is to buy something on sale and have an additional coupon.

No comments:

Post a Comment