Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Toilet Paper

My mom was over this week and said something to me that I thought a little unusual.  She asked me what toilet paper I buy.  She really liked it.  I explained that I buy either quilted northern or charmin when it's on sale at Target in large packages.  I worked it out that I pay about $3 for 6 rolls (sometimes a little less).  I know that the rolls are advertised as "double rolls", but that's been an advertising gimic for so long that I haven't been sure whether or not to believe it.

Well, according to my mom, it's true.  She explained that the same thickness of 7 thin squares is only 3 squares of the thicker paper.  Hmm...

I just thought I'd share this in case you'd ever wondered if the advertising was true the way I had!

No comments:

Post a Comment