Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Good Deal on a Jim Weiss MP3 Album

We have several audiobooks/recordings from Jim Weiss of Greathall Productions.  My kids love them all.  I love that they're usually educational--either from classic literature, history, or the arts.  Recently, I had a $3 MP3 promotional credit on Amazon.  I discovered that Jim Weiss' album "Mystery! Mystery! for Children" is only $3 on Amazon.  It's $14.95 to purchase the cd.  This album includes: The Purloined Letter by Edgar Allan Poe, The Blue Cross by G. K. Chesterton and The Red Headed League by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

My kids have listened to it and all love it.  When you purchase it, you do have to download it to Amazon's cloud player and then export it to Windows Media Player in order to burn it onto a playable cd if you have a PC.  I couldn't burn a cd directly from the cloud player.  My kids take the cds and listen to them in their rooms or in our car.  If you haven't listened to an audiobook by Jim Weiss before, you can hear samples of the album on Amazon.  

PS  In order to find it on Amazon, search for the title with the word MP3 after it.  When I typed in simply the name of the album, only the cd came up the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment