Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Christmas Gift List

A creative Christmas list...


For the Foodie:

Food Anatomy by Julia Rothman and a Flat Whisk  


For the College Student who you don't know what to get for them:

Your Idea Starts Here by Carolyn Eckert


For the Mystery Lover:

The Mistletoe Murder by the late PD James


For your mom or mother in law:

A photo calendar with pictures of the grandkids to look at month by month


For the child ages (6-12 yo) you want to give a classic, but fun book to:

The Thirteen Clocks by James Thurber


For the Craftsy person you know who has fun handwriting:

Hand Lettering Ledger by Mary Kate McDevitt


For the TV show lover who misses shows that are fun, pretty wholesome, and creative, but not super violent:

Eureka season 1

For the person who you have no idea what to get...
some Florida Honeybells from Harry and David.   I gave these to my family one Christmas as a special treat and they loved them.  They don't arrive until January, so you get to look forward to a special treat as winter sets in.   I have found that the best coupon actually comes from the newspaper or fliers like Valpak.  The best deal I've seen is 8 lb. for $30 with free shipping.  I know that it's very expensive fruit, but it is very special fruit!

I hope you have an enjoyable Christmas.  I have made my lists for my children and family.  I'm working my way through them...  






No comments:

Post a Comment