Monday, October 19, 2009

A new Christian News Broadcast online...

Today I went to check out listenuptv.com online. I found this show and thought it was interesting and right up the alley of this blog.
http://www.listenuptv.com/listenup/shows?show_id=148

Some of the other episodes look interesting.

We just recently subscribed to World Magazine. Back in July, they had a great special, so we took advantage of it =) I'm thankful we did. Amidst all of the yucky stuff going on in the world, it's good to hear about the world from a Christian perspective--and to hear about good things going on in the world.

I am realizing that it is so easy to get lost and forget about the hope we have when we get bogged down in the news of the day. I haven't listened for a while. Not intentionally--I've just had a lot going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment